Saturday 17 March 2012

10 days and counting

This is all becoming very real as there are now only 10 days before I head off for my adventure in Sierra Leone.  I have been in list making heaven and may have turned the corner where more is coming off than being added on.

The flat is slowly being cleared in preparation for the arrival of the removal men on the 12th.  On Sunday I had a Bring and Buy sale at the flat to rid myself of my superfluous belongings.  Here is a picture of the charity shop in my spare room.


Thank you to all that came along and helped reduce my storage bill!  Next step is to sort out my packing.......




1 comment:

  1. Hey Lynnie,
    Nice to see the flat again. Hope you end up with some lovely tenants for the duration. I would offer, but I don't think we would all fit anymore!
    xx Justine

    ReplyDelete