Friday 18 October 2013

Financial Process Review anyone?

In April I embarked on a new journey as a self-employed financial consultant.  I have found this challenging as pushing myself forward for new business is not one of my strengths.  That said I have managed to secure three contracts in that time and have enjoyed the work immensely - I love reviewing processes and developing more efficient systems to record accounting data.

Here is the brochure I have created to sell myself to new clients.  What do you think?  It is meant to be a tri-fold but bear with it! Sorry it's so small but if you click on imagees you can open them in a window where you can read the words!







In my current contract I am working at the client's offices where I have encountered a new work colleague.  Meet Seydu


Working on spreadsheets is fun with a cat on your lap!


No comments:

Post a Comment