Monday 27 January 2014

Back to the Good Life

My Sierra Leone adventure is slowly coming to an end as I slip back into my London life. I'm searching for a job (which is going faster than expected - more about that later if all goes well) and have given notice to my tenants.

The first question that they asked was if they could buy the place.  Instead of asking "How much?" I immediately said no as I love my suburban pad.  The river is so close and the train service to Waterloo means that Covent Garden is only 45 minutes away.

So this Friday I take back possession.  I'll move a few small bits in over the weekend - thanks for the help on that Coila.  However, Monday is the big day as that's when the removal men come to empty the storage unit and lug the furniture back up three floors (no lift).  I would love to say I'll try to change the layout but I feel it will end up back looking like this - after I've done another declutter and work out where all the Africana clothing will go..

Living room

My bedroom

Kitchen - obviously

Spare room - all visitors welcome


No comments:

Post a Comment