Thursday 9 January 2014

My skills

The first company that employed my independent services - thank you guys
I'm sitting with my revised CV in front of me.  It's the master version so I have included everything. My strategy is that each time I find a job I am interested in I shall edit the CV to include the skills and experience that are pertinent to the job specification, taking care to use the words used in the job description.  i

I haven't done a list  for a while so to fix that here are the new skills that are on my CV:

Work Skills
  • Expert Excel skills – complex formulas, pivot tables, macros, lookups, data validation etc 
  • Planning, creating and maintaining excel based reporting systems which aid the accurate collation and interpretation of large amounts of data
  • Aptitude for reviewing existing financial processes and developing efficient solutions
  • Ability to document new process and procedures in development of a finance manual
  • Creating comprehensive training plan with associated training materials
People Skills
  • Content to delegate tasks and displays an open-minded attitude to suggestions made by team
  • Strong organisational skills in managing and delivering  workshops
  • At ease facilitating workshops and training
  • Capable of delivering training one on one or in group situation
  • Routinely able to prioritise, multi-task and productively manage time to meet deadlines and targets
  • Develop and maintain productive client relationships through clear and open lines of communication
  • Able to communicate clear and consistent messages in proposals and Terms of Reference
  • Comfortable negotiating rates with clients to develop client specific pricing
Self Awareness
  • Comfortable working independently to use my skills as a self-starter
  • Enjoys the challenge of conquering steep learning curves
  • Demonstrates an ability to quickly adapt to changes in work and personal circumstances
  • Secure in ability to take responsibility,  make decisions and take ownership of tasks
  • Remaining professional and maintaining personal integrity in challenging situations
  • Ability to work with people from all nationalities and backgrounds
  • Exhibits sensitive cultural awareness in working in the developing world

No comments:

Post a Comment