Friday 1 February 2013

If it's good enough for Kate and Michelle

It seems that the fringe is back - or if you are in America -  bangs.

Many people are embracing this new trend and I am one of them.  To be honest I'd been toying with the idea for a while so when I went to see Lesley in January I managed to convince her it would work.

As my hairdresser for more years than either one of us would care to remember Lesley is used to my ever changing styles - I never believe in having the same cut twice.  Over the years I have regularly gone from short to long and back again.  So it only had to be a matter of time before I became bored of the one length look.  She did take a bit of convincing but I think the result is great. (thanks to Suvarna for having the patience to take the perfect picture and telling me the fringe takes ten years off me!)



Oh and my famous fringe story? well last time I had one (circa 2005) Shirley Bassey was in the salon and we ended up at the reception desk paying at the same time and she liked it!  Compliments from a stylish lady indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment