Friday 18 January 2013

Ten thoughts for ten months


  1. The more you know the more you wish you didn’t know
  2. Friendships form at a speed and intensity here that I have not experienced at home so it’s hard when contracts/placements end and people leave for pastures new
  3. People leaving doesn’t mean you are all alone as there is a revolving door of people coming and going
  4. Friends who provide a flat for the week and then drive you to a storage unit in Surbiton at 8pm on a cold Thursday in January are priceless
  5. My mum REALLY likes me making her a calendar with my photos of the year
  6. Hanging out with people 20 years younger than me is enlightening
  7. I may be finding board games, other than Scrabble and Snakes & Ladders, that I enjoy
  8. New opportunities turn up when you’re not looking
  9. Giving blood was not as terrifying as I have building it up to be over the years
  10. I like my own space – A LOT!

Here is my bedroom 10 months after I arrive – far more homely or at least cluttered!





No comments:

Post a Comment