Saturday 29 December 2012

A fairy godmother?

I don't think so!  However, three couples have bestowed the honour of their children's moral well being by asking me to be a godmother to their daughters and son. This Christmas I have managed to see them all and marvel at how much they are growing.

Here they are (with their adoring god parent)



Niamh my eldest godchild who turned 13 in November. Looking forward to the teenage years unfurling and many shopping trips.


Eve is my second god daughter (lucky their names rhyme - that makes things easier!) and she was 8 in February.  This year she played a rally with Andy Murray but is more keen on swimming.


Harry is 6  and a keen Chelsea fan as you can see from the pyjamas.  My magic skills may have to come to the fore soon as he'd love to see them play at Stamford Bridge.  I'll have to wave that fairy wand!

It's great spending time with them all and their siblings and parents this Christmas.  I completed a Spiderman jigsaw, played charades and was introduced to the board game Apple to Apple.  They keep you young and I need that!

No comments:

Post a Comment