Friday 5 April 2013

Because I'm worth it!

Over the last few years I have kept coming back to the website of the Limewood Hotel in the New Forest.  One day I will go there was my inner mantra.  And you know what this week was the time.

This was pure heaven on Earth. Luxury at a new level for me.  I mean I went out for a run in the New Forest on Tuesday afternoon basking in the winter sunshine under blue skies.  I had no idea how muddy it would be under foot and after 45mins I returned with very soggy and dirty running shoes.  "Can I clean these somewhere I asked?"  "No problem madam we shall clean and dry them for you" came the reply.  Now that's service.

The rest of the stay met this opening high standard.  I ran, I swam , I did Pilates and away from this activity I had a body scrub, destress massage, facial and deluxe pedicure.  All this was balanced by lovely food at the Harnett Holder restaurant - wonderful and best of all topped up with a glass of PX sherry in my beautiful bed.

A dream that when it came true met all my expectations.  I'll start saving now for the next visit - and there will be another visit.

How can you not enjoy this?

Coming up the drive

View from my bedroon
The reception

My lovely bed
A place to chill 
Lovely bath
love when you can adjust temperature with your toe

Enjoying the luxury before dinner





No comments:

Post a Comment