Wednesday 28 August 2013

Number Five...


Oh the joy of waking up to Jim, John, Evan or Justin.  All is right with the world as I listen to the news unfold as I postpone getting out of bed.  On Saturday it was Farming Today as I had the mad idea of a 6am run but it's great as I learn so much about subjects I would never dream of researching - a farm which allows wheel chair users to access the countryside.

The radio is my companion at home.  My first action on coming in the door at any time of day is to turn on the nearest radio.  Woman's Hour, The World at One, Book of the Week, comedy , Great Lives - I've been soaking them all in.

I love podcasts when I am away but nothing is better stumbling across a programme you would never have selected.  So what am I looking forward to? Everything!  I really am a radio addict but I do love catching up with the arts on Front Row after the Archers.  Oh the Archers - I've not managed to catch an episode yet but I'm sure something of excitement is happening in Ambridge.

Oh well off to catch up with Libby Purvis on Midweek - a spoon maker and an ex-nun are among the guests.  Let's see what they have to say......

No comments:

Post a Comment