Friday 23 August 2013

The fourth reason...

FOOD!!!!!

I always think of myself as quite a decisive person but that was challenged last Saturday as I surveyed the produce in Waitrose.  I could not decide what to buy.  In Freetown the food choices are limited and variety is non existent so I was overwhelmed with what was before me on the shelves and in the fridges.

So what was the top of my shopping list?  Fruit and vegetables. I was drooling over the stoned fruit and berries.  Moving on to green veg I had to decide between the varieties of broccoli - tender stem, purple sprouting, the plain vanilla type - oh my I'll have to have them all!

I've been to a couple of my favourite places already - Wagamama and Pizza Express.  Oh the excitement of new menu items.  I'm like a kid in a candy shop.  I may tire of this but at the  moment I'm indulging in all my favourites.

Here's my breakfast this morning - delicious




No comments:

Post a Comment