Tuesday 17 December 2013

My tailor

I'm sure that once I leave my tailor Allieu shall see a drop in revenue.  I have been a loyal customer and do not want to add up how may thousands of Leones I have spent on tailoring.  He has made me some great outfits with only the occasional disaster.  These outfits have featured throughout this blog but never a picture of the man himself.

I can now remedy that with this one taken last Thursday wearing my latest pair of shorts.  Not sure how much wear I'll get from them in London in January but I'm ready for the summer.

with Allieu

On Thursday he also delivered a lovely new wrap skirt which had the added excitement of a label! One of his other customers had had these made.

Great marketing

I have moved on from clothes to bags. Allieu has been very busy making these which I think will make lovely Christmas gifts.  What do you think?

Quite a selection
So if you're lucky you never know what will be in your Christmas Stocking.


No comments:

Post a Comment