Thursday 19 December 2013

Saying goodbye

I spent my last week with Ed in the house I think of as my second home in Freetown.  I have had many happy times there and one of the most special was Thursday 12 December.  Why?  Well Ed had a Christmas do and I managed to use this as an opportunity to invite those people who have been integral to my time here, unfortunately not all as some folk are already off on their Christmas holiday.

Here are the pictures and from the smiles you can tell how happy I am to know these people.  You are all so special and will be part of my life for years to come.

Ed

Michelle, Heather and Jude

Alex

Jamelia

Tom

Heather and Tom

Matt

Alex feeling strong!

1 comment:

  1. That should say Jude, not June! Great to see you all having fun. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete